(Please NO recruitment agencies)
The Demand Planner is responsible for ensuring demand forecasting and supply of materials and finished goods is seamless and effective across the supply chain.
The role reports into the Operations Lead and is crucial to achieving Huel’s potential of being the global leader in Complete Food.
High level responsibilities
- You will work independently and within a team to drive best in class demand planning for raw materials and finished goods
- The Demand Planner creates and maintains forecast models for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing and finance
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- You will collaborate with the wider Operations team on delivery of exciting additions to the Huel product range, from concept to launch.
- Collaborate internally, with fulfilment centres and manufacturers to ensure an efficient supply chain
- Provide input to controlling target inventory levels
- Managing supplier performance, identifying and assessing potential new suppliers as well as building long term supplier relationships
- Develop and drive a culture of continuous improvement in forecasting and demand planning
- The role is based in Aylesbury
- Have proven experience of demand planning within an FMCG organisation.
- Ideally you will have previously worked within a food business
- Ideally a graduate with several years experience
- High proficiency in Windows/Microsoft based products with advanced Excel skills
- You can build successful relationships internally and externally in order to enable seamless communication
- Have meticulous analytical skills, ability to influence at all levels and base assumptions on sound commercial / consumer driven insight
- Good facilitation skills
- Are passionate about nutritious food and have a genuine enthusiasm for our unique mission
- Can handle a ridiculously fast-pace environment
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement
- You will be able to handle complex analytical problems
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare vouchers
- Free Huel