(Please NO recruitment agencies)
It takes great people to find great people. That’s where you come in. A rare opportunity to build an in-house team in super-fast growing tech/FMCG/retailer brand
- As Head of Talent at Huel you’ll be working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment at a really exciting time. It’s our aspiration to have an in-house recruitment team, sourcing potential employees directly through our own channels.
- You will own our recruitment strategy, making sure we have really talented people, in the right place, at the right time.
- You'll be utilising your networks to source amazing people, championing our culture in the development of a unique employer brand and partnering with managers to support their ambitious talent plans.
- Create an approach to recruitment that builds our employee brand and enables us to recruit top talent throughout Huel worldwide.
- Developing a rolling talent strategy in line with the global people plan Owning the end-to-end recruitment process, inspiring and looking after our candidates every step of the way
- Looking at unique methods of attracting candidates and creating a talent pool for future recruitment
- Shaping our selection processes to ensure they are best in class, incorporating a range of different performance indicators
- Scoping and implementing an applicant tracking system to effectively organise the candidate journey
- Supporting leaders to translate their team visions into proactive talent plans
- Maintaining a really good understanding of the business and utilising social channels to talk about our culture
- Developing global succession plans to help sustain our growth plans
- Working with the wider People team to nurture our internal talent
- Ideally experienced working in a tech, e commerce or FMCG environment (either in-house or agency)
- Experience leading the end-to-end recruitment cycle across multiple roles and countries
- Experience growing local and international teams across all levels
- A strong understanding of technical competencies and frameworks, as well as high-level selection tools like psychometrics
- Strong networking skills with the ability to develop lasting internal & external relationships
- Great organisation skills - able to manage a large number of vacancies/candidates and still deliver a brilliant service
- Proven experience of developing an employer brand
- Ability to learn and innovate, pushing and inspiring change as needed
- Have the ability and energy to create a distinct, modern and talked-out employer brand
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare vouchers
- Free Huel